The 2014 Organic Cotton Market Report is an important industry tool as well as an opportunity to
celebrate the growers, companies and brands that are building a better organic cotton market. Fiber production data was collected from all organic cotton producing countries, and 57 companies from across the world responded with data to help inform this report.
Included in the Organic Cotton Market Report:
- Top 10 League Tables: Including Top 10 Brands by Volume, Top 10 Brands by Growth (over last year) and new this year, the 100% Club – featuring 10 brands that have committed to using 100% certified organic cotton and Race to the Top, listing the top companies that are in the process of converting their cotton usage to organic.
- Market insights, trends and analysis.
- Company snapshots demonstrating solutions and success.
- Update on supply chain and integrity.
- Global organic cotton production trends.
- Producer country profiles and easy to follow data dashboards.
- Producer snapshots illustrating work on the ground.
- Information about barriers to growth.
- Insights into new innovative business models and collective action.
- An overview of sustainability initiatives including: the Better Cotton Initiative, Cleaner Cotton, e3, Fairtrade, and Cotton Made in Africa.
Press Release: Members of the media can download the Organic Cotton Market Report Media Release. Click here.
Complimentary OCMR Overview: An overview of the full report is available as a complimentary download. Click here.
Complimentary Report (Members Only): The annual Organic Cotton Market Report is provided to Textile Exchange Members as a benefit of their membership - simply log in to your account. Problems logging in or forgotten your password? Contact Membership@TextileExchange.org.
Report for Purchase (Non-TE Members): Textile Exchange is pleased to offer the full report to non-members for purchase by clicking "add to cart" below. The purchase price of $1,200 USD includes an electronic PDF download of the full 56 page report.
NOTE: The shopping cart feature of our website is not functioning properly. Please contact us at Communications@TextileExchangeorg to purchase this report.
Webinar: A companion webinar for this report will be held Thursday, June 25. For more information, click here, and to register, click here.